Sunday, September 1, 2024

"Democracy"

I have been trying my best to ignore the shitshow of the presidential election this year, but still I see little blurbs of articles and headlines about this 'tard fight.

The thing that makes me shake my head is how much of a sham the "democrat" party is:

  1. Biden has soup brain, but they still nominate the dude in 2019 when he's already like 92 years old;
  2. It gets so obvious he's got soup brains that average americans even start to notice;
  3. The democrats wait and wait and wait until it's too late to try to have a new nominating process;
  4. They install Kamala Harris as the candidate because Joe's got soup brains.
Joe Biden is still supposedly the president! Everyone is pretending he is apparently. So he's capable of running the county but can't run for office because his mind is so scrambled. For some reason it's more advantageous to the vile democrat party to pretend Joe Biden is president than to make Kamala Harris the president via the 25th Amendment.

This election is by far the biggest shitshow of all the elections I've been alive to witness. There's still a lot of dumb fucks putting up their yard signs, but I also see several more sarcastic, joke signs popping up too, which is totally appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment