Wednesday, October 2, 2019

My $0.02 on "I Pet Goat II" Goat Scene

I remember when the CGI video "I Pet Goat II" started to make the rounds on the Internet. It was a minor sensation because it's so weird and featured 9/11 imagery and 0bama and Bush. At that time I was just starting down the road I'm on today. I recently watched it again after I saw an analysis by the Celestial Voyages YouTube channel. Back in 2012 I had only the dimmest idea of what any of the symbolism means. I know a little more today, so I'll make a first pass at some of the imagery. I think I'll do a scene or two at a time instead of a book length post on the whole thing. A million other people have done this same task. I think I've got a handful of observations to add per scene, so I'll do it also.

The video was made by a company called Heliofant. That name is possibly a play on the word hierophant and maybe, in keeping with the overall theme of the video, it signifies leading people toward spiritual truth, like the light of the sun. There are some notes about the video at the company's web site.

The video really demonstrates how powerful art and symbolism are because they bypass the language part of the brain and interact with some deeper, bigger base of knowledge. This video freaks a lot of people out for that reason. Trying to decode it into language is a fraught problem because it's bigger than the words you'd use to ensnare it.

The video basically has a sequence of fixed scenes that are like a CGI version of a painting that are surrounded by action and motion. For example, the opening scene pans slowly to a goat that's in a box in a prison and it's winter. It's an ice world. Possibly that signifies the end of an age. (an astrological age)


I think the prison represents the United States. The goat's forehead has the mark of the beast/666. The hole the goat sticks his head out of is marked with what looks like a "6"--the number of man. In The Prisoner, the hero is "6". 

In the upper left of the box, the mark is probably the rune "Fe" of the futhark rune alphabet. It's on the other box that's less visible in the scene. "Fe" means "mobile wealth" or sheep or cattle. There's a poem associated with the Rune:

Wealth is a source of discord amongst kin;the wolf lives in the forest.

The goat's also reference to the book "My Pet Goat", which George W Bush read to the class while the 9/11 attack on the twin towers unfolded. It's also probably a reference to the sheep and goats of the bible. In the upper left of the picture the twin towers are smoking just prior to their collapse. The box also has a chalk drawing of a guard and a dog. The goat ends up being hypnotized as the scene changes. The hypnotism is the real prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment