Sunday, June 28, 2020

Just Walk Away: The Only Viable Strategy

In the past few decades, an international oligarchy took control of the USA via the financial system. Now they seem to want to impose an authoritarian technocratic system on the country. The Covid nonsense is a preview of how they want to do that; they'll electronically track people and use government agencies and NGOs to interfere in mundane day-to-day life decisions.

The best strategy to "fight" is really to just walk away from all their systems and build new ones--which probably won't even be that difficult. I think that strategy is actually viable in the US. The oligarchs are a tiny portion of the population. They derive their living via a giant parasitic system.

A sustainable, regionally self sufficient system is anathema to globalists and globalism and even to banks.

I really hope there's a mass awakening across the nation, but I'm not holding my breath. I expect I'll have to hit the "Eject" button from the corporate consumer society sometime in the next 2 years--and I won't be alone; it'll probably be millions of people in a relatively short period of time.

My guess is some of the more  draconian elements of the Covid plan will come through corporations first. The people who don't want a tracking app or a vaccine will just leave their jobs. It might be a rough couple years, but I think the potential for rebuilding, almost from scratch, is also pretty exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment