Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Finally Degoogling

I started to close all my silicon valley globo homo corpo accounts a few years ago. It's taken quite a while, though. They've really weaseled into many nooks and crannies of day-to-day life. I am finally getting around to closing all my google accounts and "deleting" my data from their services and going back to the old school way of doing things. I'll buy a new tower PC to store data in my own "cloud".

Google's a clown world corporation. If you read any articles on them, the company is overflowing with useless people in political commissar jobs. It must be pretty hellish to work there unless you're a clown.

This blog is on a google site, unfortunately. Nobody reads it anyway, though, and it certainly costs more than it brings in, obviously, so I don't feel too motivated to close this thing down.

The phone is going to be harder to get rid of. Crapple and Gulag are a duopoly. There's no alternatives out there. I'll probably go back to a flip phone and a separate data service modem through Verizon, which is just another mega-corp. It's redonk.

No comments:

Post a Comment