Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Are the Masses Dumb Enough to Fall for the Covid Scam Again?

 The trash in the government, like Fauci and the jewish lady at the CDC, seem to be setting the stage for another round of covid scams because of variant 99 2A three delta charlie--hut hut hike.

Are people dumb enough to get herded into various scams again like forced vaccinations because of employer demands, or whatever? I'm skeptical that people will fall for it all again. I don't see many masks at the grocery store, now, for example. The people who are wearing them now, I assume are either legitimately sick AIDS patients, cancer patients, or whatever, or are completely insane liberal retards. I think there aren't that many liberal retards, frankly anymore.

Too many people have experienced "covid", aka a cold, personally to care. Too many people who were vaccinated got sick, then saw unvaxxed people get the exact same results as them to care anymore.

So can some loser like Fauci get up on stage and scare people again? I am betting no. I don't think any amount of propaganda can scam people into believing their lies this time around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment