Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Inflation---Then Deflation

Inflation seems to be galloping pretty hard. As one example, I was looking to buy a dump trailer for my truck last year, then just looked again yesterday. Whooops! The prices are way up. Probably 2x... although I think my memory of the price from last year is pretty bad. More importantly, no new inventory is available. Food inflation is starting up and being fueled by frauds like fake hack attacks and supply chain disruption--all this shit is basically a war on the people by the way.

Anyway, I think we'll see inflation for a while, then the financial markets are going to implode, and that'll suck a lot of the fake money out of the system and maybe we'll have deflation for a period, and a bunch of insane government interventions.

What to do? Idk really.

My current plan is to go basic and small--which was one of the reasons I was going to get a dump trailer, but maybe even add some stuff like chickens to our farm, which is extremely under-utilized. Maybe a bigger mammal too like a cow or a donkey or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment