Sunday, February 27, 2022

SNL "Covid Dinner Conversation" Skit


I don't think I've seen a Saturday Night Live episode since the late 1990s. I heard about this skit through a youtuber I listen to. It's about a group of liberals melting down as they realize they were conned about Covid. I assume if SNL is doing a skit like that, it must be a hive-mind-realization.

I don't think they'll ever make the leap that the people who duped them are malicious. They will call it a mistake or whatever, unless they all experience serious harm from the vaccines. (Nobody really knows if that will happen.)

It's interesting to read the comments on that video. People are mostly pretty jolly about getting scammed for two years. I doubt the people who lost businesses over the hysteria, or who lost jobs due to mandates are yucking it up.

The people who instinctively sided with the government and corporations are trash. No pass from me. It was a test. Most people failed massively. The mass of people are cowards and are slavish tools for tyranny and crime on a massive scale due to greed and fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment