Saturday, October 16, 2021

Not Just No: Hell, No

 I've randomly watched some mountain biking videos from this youtube channel: Ride MTB. It's a dude and a girl that go around the country and ride their bikes--some of the videos are how-to's about learning this or that bike skill like doing wheelies. They did a video about Ray's Indoor MTB Park in Cleveland, which is the first video I saw on their channel.

The Pfizer vaccine turned the guy into an invalid. I hope he recovers. Based on the comments to the video, it seems like similar radically bad side effects are not all that rare.

Covid harms some people, but so does the vaccine. I don't think there's adequate information out there to know what the risks really are, but an unknown-for-unknown trade is a bad one. Also, nobody--absolutely zero people know the long term side effects from the vaxxes. It boggles my mind so many people took them.



No comments:

Post a Comment